Monday, January 26, 2009

The Support Band Rocks!!!

Last night in the O2 (formally The Point), Dublin based band C O D E S took to the stage supporting English "piano rock" trio Keane.

Keane are officially one of the most boring bands around at the minute. From word go their debut album Hopes & Fears (2004) was an embarrassment to my music collection. The only bit of entertainment I got from them was when I heard that lead singer Tom Chaplin was admitted into Rehab in August 2006. Obviously listening to his own depressing music induced his Alcohol & Drug addiction.


C O D E S are made up of Daragh Anderson, Paul Reilly, Eoin Stephens and Raymond Hogge.
I would recommend everyone to head out to Tower Records and buy C O D E S single "Guided by Ghosts". I can sense that 2009 will be a great year for these four!!

03/04/09???
Could this be the date for C O D E S debut album?

No comments: